Tandem Skydiving Info & Rates
Tandem skydiving is the safest and most enjoyable way to experience your first Skydive. This means you’ll jump securely attached to an experienced instructor who will remain with you every step of the way. The beauty of Tandem is it does not require hours of training. Instead, you’ll watch a short training video followed by some one-on-one with your instructor, then it’s off to the plane for the thrill of a lifetime.
Choose the package that suits you best then book now with our secure online scheduling system. Pricing is per person. Please remember that all participants must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government issued identification and weigh less than 230lbs. Please review our policies and conditions before purchasing. When you click the “Buy Now” button you can choose the package you would like to purchase as you book your jump.
- Green Mountain Skydiving jump certificate suitable for framing
- 20 minute instructional class, learning basic freefall and canopy skills
- One Jump harnessed with a professional Tandem Instructor
- Approximately 40-50 seconds of freefall
- A peaceful 3-7 minute canopy descent from 5,500 feet
Price – $249
- 100-300 HD Photos
- DVD with JPGs to take home
- Video edited to music
- YouTube link with your video emailed directly to you
Tandem Skydive with
Photos OR Video Price – $348
We have a streamlined reservation system that makes it fast and easy to book a jump for you and your their friends. Easily share your booking on facebook and invite friends to join in on the fun.
Get high quality photos and/or video of your Skydive at Green Mountain Skydiving. We’ll document your experience so you can share it with family and friends on Facebook, YouTube or any other social network of your choice! Remember, if there’s no photo, it never happened!